Osprey Hydraulics 2L Reservoir
Designed for large volume packs and longer ranging days the Osprey's Hydraulics® 2L Reservoir by Hydrapak maintains a flat profile when fit into a pack. Well designed for easy filling and cleaning, with all the parts BPA-free, phthalate-free, lead-free, guaranteed, you can drink confidently knowing you're getting out exactly what you put into your water bladder! A hydrostatic backerplate maintains the structure of the reservoir as you're shoving it into the pack pocket, while maintaining a flat profile (so you can stuff more than water into your pack!). The easy slide-seal top seal is watertight while giving you a wide mouth for filling and cleaning, while a pour shield extends the collar for better control when emptying the bladder into pots or other bottles, and a carry handle makes it much easier to tote your reservoir around. The bite valve comes with a magnetic clip and pairs with the included sternum strap magnet for fast hose control, just grab, bite down on the Hydrapak Blaster bite valve and enjoy a smooth flow of water. A quarter twist on/off switch makes transporting the reservoir leak free nicely easy. With a quick connect system for easy refilling when you're on the go, this bag is a replacement for a worn bag or an upgrade from a lesser one. Check your gear, replace the worn, upgrade the old, and let's get head outside!
- Hydraulics 2L Reservoir for bladder friendly packs
- Hydrostatic Backerplate provides structure and maintains a flat profile.
- Slide-Seal top opening seals watertight and provides wide access for easy filling and cleaning
- Pour Shield extends the collar to ease filling and control pouring into pots or bottles
- Carry Handle for easy reservoir management and filling
- Magnetic Bite Valve assembly including a magnetic clip for attaching to the reservoir hose an included sternum strap magnet for hose management
- Hydrapak Blaster bite valve offers fast, smooth water flow with a ¼ twist on/off switch
- QuickConnect System for easy removal/filling of the reservoir and filtering in the backcountry
- BPA-free, phthalate-free, lead-free