Ski Essentials Breakaway Cap 20oz Water Bottle
Get a leg up on the competition with the Ski Essentials Breakaway Cap 20oz Water Bottle, made for us by Polar Bottle by cyclists, for cyclists. This triple walled BPA free bottle keeps contents cool while making sipping effortless thanks to the flexible sides and unique grip grooves. It's ultra light-weight materials, spill-proof surge valve, and grip groove: now you can refuel with ease while you're in the saddle. The Breakaway Surge Valve maximizes flow rate yet self-seals to eliminate spills and splatter, even when you're bouncing over rough ground. Push the cap shut and you've got a leak-proof bottle for easy transport. The insulated, flexible, design of this bottle, which shoves into bottle cages and mesh side pockets in packs with equal ease, is going to make this your new, favorite, traveling companion. And, as if it's rolling characteristics aren't enough the valve is a two part design that breaks apart for easy cleaning, and the entire unit is dishwasher safe. One of the essentials of summer brought to you by our Ski Essentials staff, who take rolling with the seasons seriously!
- 20 ounce insulated BPA free plastic water bottle fits in a bicycle bottle cage or backpack.
- The Breakaway Surge valve maximizes flow rate and self-seals to eliminate spills and splatter
- Spill-proof when open
- Push close for leak-proof transport
- Two piece cap and valve for easy cleaning
- Dishwasher safe
- 100% BPA-free insulated triple wall insulated water bottle
- Keeps liquid cool 2x longer than previous versions
- Made with ultra-light materials
- Unique grip groove for easy squeeze hydration
- Made for cyclists by cyclists
- The Breakaway series fits securely in a variety of bottle cages
- Colorado to reduce environmental impact and support local economies
- Designed to last, each one of our water bottles comes with a lifetime guarantee.
- Capacity: 0.59 L / 20 fl oz
- 9.0 x 2.75 in.
- LDPE, TPU Valve
- 127 g / 4.5 oz