CEP Mens Merino Ski Socks
It wasn't until long pants came into vogue that a man didn't care about the size of his calf, and likely you haven't glanced at yours in a while, well look again because the CEP Men's Merino Ski Socks are fit by the widest circumference of your calf. And why should you care? Not because these are a blend of the finest merino wool and high quality synthetic fibers, which is nice, sure. But wait! These ski socks are supercharged with 20-30mmHg graduated compression, supporting you from knee to ankle for faster recovery and more power. Ski longer, ski stronger, recover faster, with socks built to fit perfectly in your custom fit boots. SMART INFRARED technology yarns containing bioactive minerals reflect your body's own infrared radiation back at you to keep your foot warmer all day. These socks support your natural recovery processes through improved microcirculation, and thanks to better circulation and reflected heat, keep your toes happy too. All in a sock so smooth you'll wonder if you have anything on in those custom fit ski boots of yours. More than just another ski sock, the CEP are compression socks designed to give you the extra support around your calves and ankles for run after charging run. Training for your next downhill, or up for a hero weekend, you'll do better with compression socks supporting you all the way.
- SMART INFRARED technology
- 20-30mmHg graduated compression
- Anatomically optimized foot section
- Increases circulation for stronger legs and warmer toes
- Decreases swelling helping to maintain boot fit
- Superior moisture wicking fibers keeps feet fresh and dry
- Antibacterial silver treatment applied to socks reduces odors
- Material: 67% Polyamid, 23% Merino, 10% Spandex
- Measure your calf circumference at the widest point.
- III: 12.5"-15"
- IV: 15.5-17.5"
- V: 18-20"