Seirus Heatwave Lite Reversible Men's LS Top
The classic fit baselayer, the Seirus Heatwave Lite Reversible Men's LS Top has the usual features you'd expect in a synthetic baselayer: four way stretch, moisture control, and quick drying breathability. It's superpower? The integration of lightweight Heatwave™ technology for all-season warming. The heat-reflective material in Heatwave™ amplifies warmth by 4-5 degrees while reflecting 20% of your escaping body heat back to you. By maintaining a warm core you increase blood flow to the extremities, helping to keep fingers and toes in balance as well. Brushed Max Wick™ can be worn next to the skin for optimal wicking and ventilation throughout the piece, or, this technology is reversible. Wear it on the outside with the full power of Heatwave™ next to your skin. A nicely thin and flexible baselayer with technology designed to make it perform like something thicker this has raglan sleeves for comfortable movement and integrated spandex.. for all the stretch and range of movement you could ask for. A unique approach to the age old problem of keeping your core comfortable in a light weight that won't slow you down.
- Classic Fit, not too tight, not too loose
- Reversible w/ Reflective Hits At Chest & Legs for runners
- Lightweight Heatwave™ for All-Season Warmth & Rapid Wicking
- Anti-Chafing Flatlock Seam Construction
- Raglan Sleeves for Comfortable Fit During Activities
- 4-Way Stretch Moisture Control/Breathable Heatwave™
- Integrated Spandex for Improved Stretch, Shape, and Maximum Comfort
- Heatwave™ heat-reflective material amplifies 4-5 degrees while also reflecting 20% of your escaping body heat back to you.
- Brushed Max Wick™ next to skin for optimal wicking