Seirus Heatwave Lite Reversible Women's LS Top
Sometimes things work too well! Seirus Heatwave Lite Reversible Women's LS Top is the lighter version of Serius's Heatwave baselayer, a lighter version for runners, nordic skiers, and winter bikers who found the original Heatwave™ synthetic baselayer did the job a bit too well! Taking advantage of Heatwave™'s ability to raise the temperature by 4-5 degrees, and reflect 20% of your body's heat back to you, Seirus has been able to lighten up this piece, adding reflective hits for winter runners for added visibility. Integrated spandex improves the stretch, shape, and comfort of this classic fit piece, which is not too tight, not too loose, a top you can wear as a ski baselayer and a stand alone shirt for those late season runs as the weather gets crisp. Wear the Heatwave™ next to your skin, or turn it around and wear the brushed Max Wick™ on the inside for maximum moisture control and wicking, either way, it's an impressive addition to your winter aerobic wardrobe when you want something light and comfortable that packs a warming punch to the cold.
- Classic Fit, not too tight, not too loose
- Reversible w/ Reflective Hits At Chest & Legs for runners
- Lightweight Heatwave™ for All-Season Warmth & Rapid Wicking
- Anti-Chafing Flatlock Seam Construction
- Raglan Sleeves for Comfortable Fit During Activities
- 4-Way Stretch Moisture Control/Breathable Heatwave™
- Integrated Spandex for Improved Stretch, Shape, and Maximum Comfort
- Heatwave™ heat-reflective material amplifies 4-5 degrees while also reflecting 20% of your escaping body heat back to you.
- Brushed Max Wick™ next to skin for optimal wicking