Nordica Santa Ana Unlimited 93 Women's Skis
The Nordica Santa Ana Unlimited ski is the widest offering in the Women's Santa Ana Unlimited Collection. With a 93-millimeter waist width, it has the unique ability to carve up groomers and firm snow while also excelling in mixed conditions and softer snow. The Unlimited 93 provides exceptional performance with all-mountain versatility, while also being a fully capable touring ski due its light weight and construction. This makes for a very unique and capable ski for lapping runs on the lift all day long, or going for long tours in the backcountry. All-Mountain Rocker gives the ski plenty of flotation for those coveted powder days, while conventual camber underfoot makes this ski grip and rip on the hard pack. We like to think that the mid-90's width achieves "Goldilocks" standards for almost any condition-groomers, ice, bumps, cut up snow, trees, powder (other than a big dump), technical steeps, this ski simply has no weakness. And once the resort gets tracked out, throw on a pair of skins and explore the backcountry or side country with equal aplomb due to its light weight build and great swing weight. Whatever you desire, whether at the resort of far from it, the Nordica Santa Ana Unlimited 93 Women's ski will take you there in more ways than you ever imagined one ski could.
- Sidecut: 124.5-93-111.5 mm at 151 cm, 125-93-112 mm at 158 cm, 125.5-93-112.5 mm at 165cm, & 126.5-93-114.5 mm at 172 cm
- Turn radius: 13.3 meters at 151, 14.4 meters at 158 cm, 15.5 meters at 165 cm, 16.1 meters at 172 cm, & 17.1 meters at 179 cm length
- Weight:1300 Grams at 158 cm
- Lite Performance Wood Core
- All Mountain Rocker
- Ability Level: Advanced and Expert Skiers