Rossignol SKPR WR Men's Shoes
Nobody as to let wet conditions slow them down. Explore the mountains, the town trails, footpaths and return from morning dog walks with dry feet! The Rossignol SKPR WR Men's Shoes have a waterproof breathable membrane to seal out the wet and let out the sweat, and confident lugged soles for traction on the trails. The men's Rossignol SKPR Waterproof Trail Running Shoes are built to support your feet on fast hikes with a hydration pack and on less technical terrain trail runs. Engineered to provide extended comfort with a light, supple and flexible footbed designed to reduce pressure points for relaxed and flexible feet so you can move with the trail easily and smoothly. And because spring is wet, and dawn trails covered with dew, a waterproof membrane encloses the foot to seal out wet conditions. Supported by a DWR durable water-repellent finish to shed moisture, these are also fair weather and hot day friendly, with a supportive upper pierced with ventilation keeps feet cool in the heat of summer. The unmistakable Rossignol rooster shares our alpine heritage.
- Dry Feet: Waterproof, breathable WR/TEX membrane seals out wet conditions and lets feet breathe
- Enhanced Foot Comfort: Sensor3 inserts reduce pressure points for a relaxed fit and improved circulation in the feet
- All-Terrain Grip: A lugged outsole provides confident all-terrain grip
- Comfortable Drop: Designed with 8mm of drop between heel and toe for a balance of performance and comfort for running and walking
- Optimum Support: Wrapping Band upper design supports foot while ensuring breathability thanks to perforated areas
- Water-Repellent Finish: Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) coating resists wet conditions